Last Updated Date: 13th of February 2018
- Your agreement that you are healthy enough to try and perform the exercise suggested by us and that you have consulted and have the permission of a physician before using the Services.
- Your agreement that the Services are provided “as is” and without warranty
- Your agreement that Company has no liability regarding the Services
- Your consent that you and Company have the right to compel arbitration
1. Use of service; no medical advice
The users of the Services should totally understand and agree with the fact that the services are provided to the individuals, who are healthy enough to try and perform those suggested exercises. We do not suggest our services to including but not limited to individuals, who are pregnant or suffer from an any medical condition. In addition, users should ensure to consult a physician to specifically approve your use of the services. All the following must be checked and be true:
- no physician has ever informed you that you have a heart condition or that you should only do physical activities recommended by a physician;
- you have never felt chest pain when engaging in physical activity; not experienced chest pain at any time (not during physical activities) within the past month;
- you have never lost your balance because of dizziness and you have never lost consciousness;
- you do not have a bone or joint problem that could become worse by a change in your physical activity;
- your are currently not prescribed to drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition;
- you do not have a history of high blood pressure, and no one in your immediate family has a history of high blood pressure or heart problems; high-cholesterol, diabetes, obesity or arthritis;
- you are not pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating;
- you do not have a condition of you do not know of any other reason you should not exercise
“Before using our services, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. The use and performance of any information, programs and exercises provided on the services is solely at your own risk and responsibility. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 as soon as possible. You should stop immediately or seek medical advice of a medical professional if required, if anytime during your exercise workouts you do not feel well. The content available via the services is provided solely as a general educational aid. It is not a medical or healthcare advice, and is not intended for the use of medical diagnosis or treatment, for any problem an individual might have.
Neither the Company nor any of its trainers or Affiliates are responsible or liable for any physical or mental injury or illness that may result, directly or indirectly, from any of our suggested services, workout plans or exercises or nutrition plans. The suggested guidelines in form of written descriptions, pictures, or videos describing how to perform given exercises or activities, assume the user’s sole responsibility for performing, using and treating those with proper form, because the risk of injury or illness increases with undertaking those activities in an improper form. We strongly encourage users to seek multiple sources of information about how each exercise should be performed correctly. In addition users should consider consulting and taking advice of a coach, instructor, personal trainer, or physical therapist, whether you are new or not to any of the forms of training or activities.
4. Your account
To register for the Services, you will need to create an account with Gym Done. The user is responsible for keeping the passwords regarding Gym Done confidential. You agree to monitor all activity under the account and you assume full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account (except as to security breaches caused by the Company). We can suspend and terminate the user’s account at any time and incur no liability for that. You can activate the Pro Subscription in our Services and get access to the additional exercises, personal trainer opportunity and etc. You will be charged the fee for your pro subscription after your Pro Account will be activated; stating that no charges will be made during the free trial period. Here you agree to be responsible for and pay all the charges and fees occurred under your Gym Done account with your username and password.
5. Refunds, free trials and money-back guarantee
There are two ways we experience the subscriptions you have chosen: Subscriptions with a trial period: If the subscription includes free trial in it, you experience that trial period with no charge. As the user already benefits from the free trial, those subscriptions are not refundable.
Subscriptions with a money-back guarantee: If the subscription does not include a free trial, you can experience a seven day money back guarantee. To refund the subscription, you must request via email ([email protected]) within 7-days period, starting from your subscription day.
6. Ownership and intellectual property rights of the Company
7. License to use content
8. License to use services
9. Restrictions on use of services
Accessing, tampering with, or using non-public areas of the Website, the Company’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of the Company’s providers; Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breaching any security or authentication measures; Avoiding, bypassing, removing, deactivating, impairing, descrambling or otherwise circumventing any technological measure implemented by the Company or its providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services
- Attempting to access or search the Services through the use of any tool, engine, agent, software,mechanism or device (such as robots, spiders, data mining tools, crawlers or the like) other than those that access or search the Services provided by the Company or other generally available third party web browsers (such asr, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Safari );
- Sending unauthorized form of solicitation such as promotional materials, email, advertising, spam, junk mail, or chain letter ant etc.
- Using a Company logo, URL, trademark or product name, with use of meta tags or other hidden text or metadata.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in the emails or newsgroup postings, or in any way using the Services in purpose of sending false source identifying, altered, or deceptive information;
- Interfering with, or attempting to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, such as including but not limited to sending a virus, flooding, overloading, mail-bombing or spamming the Services;
- Gathering or storing any personal and identifiable data from the Services related to other members of the Services without their knowledge and the prior permission;
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violating any applicable law or regulation;
- “Stalking” or otherwise harassing anyone;
- Gathering personal data about other users in purpose of commercial or any other unlawful activities;
10. Digital Millennium Copyright act notice
If you find out that your own copyrighted work was copied in terms that it constitutes copyright infringement, and is present in the Services, please contact the Company. For your complaint to be valid, you must provide the following information in writing: An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner; Identification of the copyrighted work that you find to be infringed; Identification of the content that is infringing and where it is located on the Services; sufficient information to permit the Company to contact you, such as your telephone number, address and e-mail address; A statement that proves the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. After that we receive the note, the Company will disable or remove the infringing content. In addition, if the Company finds that the content is not infringing, we will give the second party opportunity to have written notification, which may result in us re-posting the content.
11. Third party sites / links / ads
The user’s dealings with advertisers or other third parties that can be found on the Services are under the responsibility of the user. The user should access and use such third party sites, including the content, items, or services on those sites, solely at your own risk. The Company does not make any warranties with respect to any content, items and services or privacy practices with respect to such third parties and here you agree that the Company will have no liability, obligation or responsibility with any loss or damage incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any third party, or as a result of the presence of links or ads of such third parties on the Services. In case If there is a dispute between you and any such third party, you understand and agree that the Company has no obligation and responsibility to become involved. “In any case if you have a dispute with any third party, you hereby release and agree that the company, its employees, officers,successors and agents in rights from all claims, demands and damages (direct and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the services.”
12. Disclaimer of warranties
“Here you claim that you are acknowledged and agree that the use of the services is solely and entirely at your own risk. the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a special purpose, and non-infringement. the company does not make any warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that you will have and uninterrupted access to services, or timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. the company makes no warranties to the results that you may obtained from the services or as to the accuracy, reliability , or quality of any information you get through the services. The company disclaims any warranties for other third party or any other services or goods received through or advertised on the services, or accessed through any links on the services. The company disclaims any warranties for viruses or other harmful components in connection with the services. “
13. Limitations of liability
15. Termination and survival
17. Contact information